Friday, September 28, 2018

A Weekend at the Albion River Inn...




Mendocino is a really lovely area of California to visit.
And the Albion River Inn is one of my very favorite places to stay!
Each room has a deck in back, overlooking this spectacular view.




Pretty awesome visit...
sitting on the deck overlooking where the river meets the ocean...
catching up with friends Steve and Sharron...


 Drinking a bit of wine....


...well...maybe a little more than a bit...


...and enjoying the sunsets!



Next post you'll see how we spent our day!!!



To view more images from around the world...
click on the images below!





16 comments:

  1. very beautiful place
    and very nice pictures
    my favorite was the wine glass on the rack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset pics! That's where I'd want to be too, on a scenic overlook at sunset drinking a glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much else works as well to soothe the savage beast within!!!

      Delete
  3. Really lovely. I look forward to finding out how you amused yourselves when the sun was up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love to read your comments and see where you all are from!!! I will respond as well as visit your sites!!!

Please note that if you are a Google+ member I won't be able to comment, but I will still visit your site!

Have a wonderful day!!!