Thursday, June 15, 2017

Our Little Corner of the World...Visiting Sydney, Australia...Day 2





Our first sunset in Sydney was a pretty spectacular one!


From the Hop on Hop off boat...


Yep...I think this is #5!


The Sydney Opera House from the boat...


Yep...#6!


I loved the reflections of the sunset in these windows!


Bridge view #7!!!  
And under the bridge is Luna Park...
...a very cool little amusement park all lit up for my photographic pleasure!!!


Yep...view #8!


Our guide, who was about our age...(and no I'm not going to divulge that but suffice it to say,
it's older than we feel!)...
...the face on the Luna Park entry was a much meaner face when the guide was a kid...
she said it was so scary kids often cried and so they turned it into a smiling face!


Again, I liked how the sunset reflected of the buildings here...


...and here!


The lights made everything spectacular!!!


I took this one on our walk back to our hotel.


More lights and reflections...can't get too much of that!!!



Click on the images below to visit more Little Corners of the World...






7 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow -- these shots are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, beautiful city! And that face on Luna park is still scary in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunsets are gorgeous, but the night shots take the cake. I can see how that face would scare little ones away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid - I think the square building with the light on the windows is sometimes (in a less than favourable way) called The Toaster!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. One amazing photo after another! You've captured a bit of everything in this post.
    Really nice...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love to read your comments and see where you all are from!!! I will respond as well as visit your sites!!!

Please note that if you are a Google+ member I won't be able to comment, but I will still visit your site!

Have a wonderful day!!!