Thursday, September 28, 2017

Our Little Corner of the World...visiting...Cairns???



We signed up for an ATV tour of Cairns...
or so we thought!!!


We ended up on an ATV track, on a small ranch outside of Cairns.
We thought we'd be seeing the sights while riding ATV's...
Instead...I was the sight!!!

Some kid pulled ahead of me, then didn't follow the
instructions of what do when going through mud...
Yep...a wall of mud covered me....

I have to admit we had fun...
or at least I did until I was covered with mud...

So glad I didn't take my camera with me!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hah, of course the kid didn't follow instructions. Good thing you are such a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear ~ hope you like mud ~ trip idea was fun ~

    (A ShutterBug Explores) ~ thanks for commenting ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love to read your comments and see where you all are from!!! I will respond as well as visit your sites!!!

Please note that if you are a Google+ member I won't be able to comment, but I will still visit your site!

Have a wonderful day!!!