Sunday, June 14, 2009

Proof Positive...Blue Skies and Sunshine DO Exist!!!












I was so relieved when "Sunshine came softly upon my window today...". When I went outside this afternoon, there was actually "Sunshine on my shoulders..." and I was so happy, it was like "Walkin' on sunshine...". It occurred to me that if there "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone..." I needed to figure out who she is so that we can all implore her to remain. We could all sing to her, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..." and maybe, just maybe, she'd decide to stay. But alas, she may only be his "Sunshine on a rainy day..." and not our sunshine at all. So I thought and thought, how can we get back our "Good-day, sunshine..."? And it occurred to me that if we meditated on pictures of sunshiny days, maybe it would become "Brighter than sunshine..." and with any luck, "We'll sing in the sunshine..." again.
I'm just a "California sunshine woman..." looking forward to the day I can sing and shout "Here comes the sun..."
Southern California's June Gloom is getting to me...




3 comments:

  1. Good work - you posted photos of blue skies, and the sun actually came out yesterday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! And welcome to Field of View!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love to read your comments and see where you all are from!!! I will respond as well as visit your sites!!!

Please note that if you are a Google+ member I won't be able to comment, but I will still visit your site!

Have a wonderful day!!!