Friday, May 22, 2009

Classic Cars with a Twist!!!












I was on my way to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription when I saw these cars and thought of Laurie Allee's old cars of South Pasadena...instead of finishing my trek to the pharmacy, I beelined it home, picked up my camera and returned in a flash!!! I thought to myself, Laurie may have the corner market on old cars in South Pas...but here in Montrose, we do it with a twist!!! Hop them up, chop the top, paint little filigrees on the fenders....and those flames!!!!
Need I add that they were parked on the side of Rocky Cola, the 50's diner of Montrose???



1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures......Great blog. Keep it up. Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love to read your comments and see where you all are from!!! I will respond as well as visit your sites!!!

Please note that if you are a Google+ member I won't be able to comment, but I will still visit your site!

Have a wonderful day!!!