Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Our Little Corner of the World...the Grand Finale in Singapore!




This wasn't exactly our last event in 
Singapore...


but it just screamed "Finale"
to me!!!


One of the highlights of Singapore...


is the "Garden Rhapsody" music and light show
at the Singapore Botanic Gardens!


A really beautiful light show set to music...


...but beware while breaking out your camera to shoot this...
...the humidity fogged my lens and I had to continually
clean the lens!


Being from California and a relatively dry climate,
I had no clue about how to deal with the humidity
in regards to my camera!  
(Never mind myself!!!  I don't do well in humidity either :(  )

These were my last shots with my camera!
For the rest of the trip I used my trusty iPhone!!!



For more little corners of the world...click on the images below!







18 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing!! If you come east and are in the Philly area, be sure to visit Longwood Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! These are impressive lights and your photos are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular! How beautiful! I've never seen anything quite like that. I bet it was awesome in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those 'trees' are slowly gaining an iconic status - I'd like to see them.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic!
    Greetings.

    http://www.terradaflor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know exactly what these things are, but they are amazing looking.
    Great photos of them also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures and what a beautiful trip you did...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love to read your comments and see where you all are from!!! I will respond as well as visit your sites!!!

Please note that if you are a Google+ member I won't be able to comment, but I will still visit your site!

Have a wonderful day!!!